Friday, February 05, 2010

Felt like getting retained in the afternoon today after realising there is so much more I can do to improve my geography (reading much more instead of skipping the geo factsheets), and that I shouldn't have taken economics at all. I want to do well for my subjects!

We had a combined CT period with 2A01 today and Mr RA told us more about the plans towards the A'levels, it gave me a sense of urgency. Miss K asked us if we stuck to the 5 mottos and none of us raised up our hands. I'm the most guilty of breaking them.



Time and time again, I keep saying I will work but it never happens. What will make it work? To help me stay awake and concentrate, to not get distracted by other matters?

A few of us stayed back in the art room but ended up doing nothing, ebe even got LOADS of paint on his pants when he sat on my palette on the table LOL!


Do I seem stoned/gloomy today? Cause people didn't seem too excited to talk to me.

No comments: